Monday, March 21, 2011

Yarn for sale!

It's been another busy week here on Sheridan Road.  My BEST FRIEND EVER was in town last week & we saw some shows, ate lots of food, did some shopping & some touristy things, and just had a generally WONDERFUL time.  I've been kinda feeling down lately, so getting some loving from someone who loves me as much as I KNOW he does was MUCH NEEDED.



Part of that shopping was getting yarn from my FAVORITE yarn store EVER:  Loopy Yarns.  This super special yarn I bought?  To make things for the Etsy shop I've decided to open.  That's right.  After MONTHS of people telling me I should, I've decided to bite the bullet!  But I have to make stuff first, so that's on the agenda this week. 

I spent all of last week hooking up a ton of washcloths to send to a friend of mine back in Indy to sell at her home/garden store.  I'll be mailing those tomorrow!

washcloths for sale!

Soap Sock for sale!


Lastly, I found this awesome give away on twitter.  The Knit Purl Gurl is giving away some of Lion Brand Yarn's Cotton Bamboo yarn, which I have been DYING to try.  So hopefully my name gets drawn from the millions of comments I'm leaving.  If I do win, be sure that the yarn will be put towards more Etsy shop projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment