Monday, September 12, 2011

fabric/crochet circle scarf!

wow.  i did it again.  dropped the ball on blogging.  for the record, i manage a good amount of blogging for my work over with Fifth House Ensemble!

anyways, in my defense (again...) i was in a wedding in august and moved apartments.  i can't even begin to tell you how good it feels to be living on my own.  i loved my roommates, and still do, but i finally live in my very own apartment.  a super cute little studio in rogers park.  i'm in love with everything about it...the neighborhood, the building, the apartment, the location, everything.  it's definitely a 100% upgrade from my situation in uptown.

anyways, i've got a new FO & WIP to share with you!  allyson at the sweatshop of love put out a tutorial for a crochet/fabric infinity scarf pattern.  i got super excited to make myself a notre dame scarf with the pattern, and while allyson can't support my choice in colors/teams (look, she's a michigan fan), she totally supported my project on the twitters!  thanks, allyson!  we'll just not talk about it...or saturday's game...which almost killed me.

anyways, here it is!



Go Irish!

And here's the next one.  I may or may not be obsessed with this rainbow yarn. 

1 comment: